- Bristle fineness: 0.07mm; Brush head diameter: 13.7mm.
- No. of bristle layer: 8
- Use on MEGA TEN Sonic Toothbrush.
- Replace a new toothbrush head every 2-3 months or when bristles become frayed or discolored.
- Suitable for 3+ years old.
How to replace a MEGA TEN refill brush head?
- Unlock the brush head by turning it counter clockwise, and remove it from the handle.
- Replace it with a new brush head. Turn it clockwise until it is locked into place.
When to get a new toothbrush?
Regularly replace toothbrushes every 2-3 months. If you or your child falls ill, consider replacing the toothbrush even sooner. Bristles that appear frayed won't clean teeth effectively, so it's essential to maintain a fresh toothbrush for optimal oral hygiene.