1) Bristle fineness: 0.1mm; Brush head diameter: 15.7mm
2) Give you pleasant feeling after brushing teeth
3) Unique all-around bristle brush head easily clean those hard to clean areas
4) The oral cavity wall can be cleaned at the same time when brushing teeth. Reduces bacterial growth and plaque formation to keep fresh breath
5) The end-rounded bristles protect gum line and soft tissue
6) Replace a new toothbrush every 3 months or when bristles become frayed or discolored
- All-in-One Cleaning (teeth/tongue/oral)
- Removal of bad breath
- Gum massage
- Effective in removing plaque and tartar
The cylindrical toothbrush head has patented washer rings, leaving enough space between the bristle layers to maintain hygiene.
Ultra fine bristles with round-cut ends
Round cut bristle ends prevent tooth abrasion and gum irritation, and enable gentle and effective cleaning.
High elastic toothbrush
More than 20,000 highly elastic bristles can effectively remove dental plaque and are not easy to bend or wear.
When to Get a New Toothbrush?
Replace toothbrushes every 3 months. Consider getting a new toothbrush sooner if you get sick, especially your toothbrush is stored close to other toothbrushes. If bristles are frayed, they won't clean teeth as thoroughly.