1) Brush head diameter: 14.3mm.
2) Suitable for children 5+
3) NO NEED to turn or twist the wrist to get those hard to clean areas
4) The oral cavity wall can be cleaned at the same time when brushing teeth. Reduces bacterial growth and plaque formation
5) The end-rounded bristles protect gumline and soft tissue
6) Clean teeth effectively using water Only. No need to worry about swallowing toothpaste
When to Get a New Toothbrush?
Replace toothbrushes every 3 months. Consider getting a new toothbrush sooner if you get sick, especially your toothbrush is stored close to other toothbrushes. If bristles are frayed, they won't clean teeth as thoroughly. Because children often brush more rigorously than adults, they may need their toothbrushes replaced more often.
The end-rounded bristles can easily remove plaque on the tooth surface, provide comprehensive care for teeth and gums, and reduce the possibility of trauma to the soft tissues in the oral cavity.
Unlike a conventional plain flat brush toothbrush, LUX360 brush head is all-around bristle. It means NO NEED to turn, spin, or twist your wrist as you brush to get those hard to clean areas.
The highlighted 360-degree toothbrush is specially designed with patented technology. Each bristle layer can move left and right independently to protect gums and tooth when brushing with excessive force.
About 20,000 fine bristles, 20x more than conventional toothbrush remove 2 times more plaque while cleaning the teeth, gums, cheeks, and tongue. With high density elastic bristles, LUX360 helps children clean their teeth effectively using water only.
Children should use the product under the supervision of an adult. The toothbrush can not be used as a teether. Chewing the brush too much may damage the washer rings and cause the bristles to break off.